Be On Time
- Entry will be denied 5 minutes after start time.
- Keep cell phones in cubbies outside of practice rooms.
Reserve your spot
- Please book your classes in advance to assure you have a spot.
- If you are unable to attend the class you booked, please cancel your booking to allow others a chance to take the class.
Stay until the end
- If you must leave class early, please let the instructor know, take a seat by the door and quietly exit or exit the yoga room before Savasana (relaxation pose) takes place.
Keep it clean
- No shoes inside the practice rooms.
- Wipe down your mats/props and return props to their home. Leave your space trash free.
Embrace the quiet
- Please limit conversation in the practice room.
Be scent free and stink free
- No strong perfumes or stinky armpits/feet.
- Please inform the instructor if you have any pre-existing health conditions or injury, so the proper modifications and instructions are given to enhance your experience.
- We do not allow late entry 5 minutes after a class has started. This is for safety reasons and no exceptions will be made.
NO-SHOW & CANCELLATION POLICY
- For all monthly memberships, single sessions, existing class packages, and workshop classes, you must cancel your session 12 hours prior to the class start time. This will unreserve your spot and return it to your account, for use on a future date.
- If you late-cancel less than 12 hours prior to the class start time, you will incur a $10 late cancel fee, to be automatically charged to the card on file.
- For all monthly memberships, single sessions, existing class packages, and workshop classes, if you do not show up to your class you will be charged a no-show fee of $15 to the card on file.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
- We do NOT offer refunds on any single sessions, paid-in-full memberships, existing class credits, or workshop classes. Monthly memberships can be cancelled for full refund with 72 hours of purchase date.
- Retail can be returned or exchanged; must be in “new condition” with tags in place.
- All single sessions, monthly memberships (with the exception of the Family Unlimited), and workshops are non-transferable
- Only under the Family Unlimited membership
- ALL monthly memberships are billed on a monthly recurring basis
- Memberships have a 3-month minimum agreement
- Students, Teachers, and Military, with a valid ID, receive 10% off on all memberships, and a special rate on Single Sessions.
- Discount is only redeemable in-studio, not online.
LOST & FOUND
- FLO State Studio is not responsible for any lost or stolen items in the lobby, studios, or other common spaces.
- Please call or email the studio directly for any items you may have left behind.